- Free samples with every order!
- Free shipping on orders $50+
- 60 Day Happiness Pledge
- Always Cruelty Free
Collect 69 points when you purchase this product.Learn More
Does Flawless Cleanser remove make-up?
Do I need to use a separate eye make-up remover?
Can I combine Flawless Cleanser with a wash cloth or muslin cloth?
Can I get Flawless Cleanser in a travel friendly size?
Have any more questions? FAQ
"Gentle, soothing and hydrating, with antibacterial and calming properties”
“A naturally occurring compound that soothes sensitive or compromised skin, helping it tolerate actives better.”
Aqua (Water), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT.
How to use
Cleansing your face is easy.
- AM: Apply one pump to damp skin / PM: Start by removing eye make-up with a dedicated eye product, then apply two pumps to damp skin.
- Massage for one minute with fingertips (breathe!)
- Rinse thoroughly with tepid (not hot!) water. Pat gently dry (no rubbing!)
Do no harm when you cleanse - and with the right product, you should only need to do it once!
© BUNTING HOLDINGS LIMITED, All Rights Reserved. Dr Sam’s, Dr Sam Bunting, and Flawless Cleanser are Trademarks of Bunting Holdings Limited.