- Free samples with every order!
- Free shipping on orders $50+
- 60 Day Happiness Pledge
- Always Cruelty Free
Collect 117 points when you purchase this product.Learn More
Should I only use Flawless Neutralising Gel if I have a new blemish?
No - it’s a good way to keep new blemishes at bay and it’s great at tackling clogged pores and post-breakout dark marks too.
How do I combine Flawless Neutralising Gel with Flawless Brightly Serum in my AM routine?
We recommend using Flawless Neutralising Gel to either spot treat individual blemishes or a spotty ‘zone’, like the chin. You should apply Flawless Neutralising Gel to the area of concern first. Flawless Brightly Serum can then be applied to the unaffected skin. You should not double treat the area as this might cause irritation.
I use Flawless Brightly Serum and Flawless Nightly Serum do I need to include Neutralising Gel into my routine?
If you’re still prone to breakouts, for example before your period or at times of stress, it can be helpful to use Flawless Neutralising Gel on your break-out zones. Use it as part of your morning routine and skip Flawless Brightly Serum in the area you use Flawless Neutralising Gel.
I’m allergic to aspirin - can I use Flawless Neutralising Gel?
If you’re allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate) do not use this product as it contains salicylic acid (a beta hydroxy acid).
Have any more questions? FAQ
5% Azelaic Acid
“This multi-tasking yeast extract clears clogged pores and reduces the appearance of redness and pigmentation.”
2% Salicylic Acid
“The oil-busting beta hydroxy acid that's anti-bacterial, helps calm inflammation and exfoliates dead skin cells.”
“A seed extract that thinks it's a retinoid (but it’s not)! It helps defuse blemish-prone skin and reduce the visible signs of premature ageing.”
““A skin-loving ultra-hydrating source of fatty acids and antioxidants.”
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Azelaic Acid, Squalane, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Bakuchiol.
How to use
Achieving bright, clear skin is easy. We recommend watching our video to get the full picture and commence with confidence! If you’re allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate) do not use this product as it contains salicylic acid (a beta hydroxy acid). Can be used once or twice daily.
- After cleansing, pat skin gently dry. Protect delicate areas - apply moisturiser around the eyes (“moisturiser goggles”) and protect lips with a proper layer of lip balm.
- Apply Flawless Neutralising Gel - use the Modified Dot Technique, based on the distribution of your trouble zones. Start with a ½ a fingertip amount, every other day, avoiding eyes and lips. Build up gradually to a fingertip amount daily, as tolerated.
- Massage until fully absorbed. Apply moisturiser (if needed) and sunscreen on top once fully absorbed.
- We recommend a slow increase in use after 2-4 weeks to daily use. And as skin becomes more tolerant you can try using a full fingertip. Remember - a skin cycle is 6 weeks, so the benefits of using Actives takes time to appear. Continue use after breakouts clear, to prevent future breakouts and tackle post-blemish redness and uneven texture.
This is the product that solves your biggest concern - unstable, unhappy, breakout-prone skin. It’s a bright, clear complexion - bottled!
© BUNTING HOLDINGS LIMITED, All Rights Reserved. Dr Sam’s, Dr Sam Bunting, and Flawless Neutralising Gel are Trademarks of Bunting Holdings Limited.