SKIN SUCCESS SHEET
use Flawless Nightly Pro (or any retinoid) like an expert!
Set Yourself Up For A Win
You'll need the right tools:
- A gentle cleanser
- A barrier-loving moisturiser
- Daily broad spectrum min SPF 30 factor sunscreen (your SPF 10 tinted moisturiser won't do!)
- Lip balm
Make Life Simple
Give your retinoid your undivided attention and put other actives aside for now (it won't be forever!). This allows for the most powerful ingredient in skincare to work its magic.
Get Dosing Right
Start slow - beginning a retinoid is a bit like committing to a Couch to 5k plan; it takes as long as it takes. Use the following strategy to get it right.
Your Daily Schedule
☼ Your AM routine is easy peasy - just cleanse + moisturise + SPF and go.
☾ Your PM routine - the first 2 weeks is the most important and, remember, you need less than you think! Use a pea-sized amount of retinoid (one pump of Flawless Nightly Pro) with the 13 Dot Technique to make it go far
Tricks Of The Trade
Protect your most delicate areas
Dilute the power if you have sensitive skin
Lips will get dry - so protect them from day 1.
Know Before You Go
- After 2 weeks, if all is well increase to daily use.
- After another 2 weeks, you can re-introduce a complimentary morning active. I recommend my acid with extra, azelaic acid - find it in Flawless Brightly Serum and Flawless Neutralising Gel! Unsure how to introduce it? Take my Routine Finder diagnostic to find the perfect fit.
- Retinoids are not suitable for use while pregnant - they are fine in those who are breastfeeding.
- Don't wax or have laser hair removal whilst using a retinoid - threading is fine.