- Free samples with every order!
- Free shipping on orders $50+
- 60 Day Happiness Pledge
- Always Cruelty Free
Collect 180 points when you purchase this product.Learn More
Can I combine Flawless Nightly Serum with other actives such as AHAs or BHAs?
Can I use Flawless Nightly Serum if I have dry or sensitive skin?
Can I use Flawless Nightly Serum during summer/warmer months?
Can I use Flawless Nightly Serum around my eyes and lips?
Will I experience irritation using Flawless Nightly Serum?
How long until I start seeing results after using Flawless Nightly 2% Retinoid Serum?
Am I safe to have facial waxing while using Flawless Nightly Serum?
Will Flawless Nightly Serum thin my skin?
Have any more questions? FAQ
2% Granactive Retinoid®
“The new generation stable cosmetic ester of gold-standard retinoic acid. It clears out pores, softens crinkles and improves clarity without irritation.”
5% Azelaic Acid
“This multi-tasking yeast extract clears clogged pores and reduces the appearance of redness and pigmentation.”
“A seed extract that thinks it's a retinoid (but it’s not)! It helps defuse blemish-prone skin and reduce the visible signs of premature ageing.”
“The barrier-boosting, pore-unclogging, B vitamin that makes skin like retinoids better.”
Aqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Bakuchiol, Tapioca Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane.
How to use
We want to remove the guesswork when it comes to using Actives. So watch our video demonstrating how to get the most out of your Nightly Serum. Achieving that Grown-Up Glow is easy.
- After cleansing, pat skin gently dry. Protect delicate areas - apply moisturiser around the eyes (“moisturiser goggles”) and protect lips with a proper layer of lip balm.
- Apply Flawless Nightly Serum - start off with a small amount (½ a pump), applying every other day using the #13dottechnique to apply evenly over the face.
- Massage until fully absorbed. Apply moisturiser on top once fully absorbed if needed.
- Store in a cool, dark place. We recommend a slow increase in use after 2-4 weeks, to daily use. And as skin becomes more tolerant you can try using a full pump. Remember - a skin cycle is 6 weeks, so the benefits of using Actives takes time to appear. We recommend watching our Retinoid Revelations series to get the full picture and commence with confidence!
It’s a serum for people confused by serums. I wanted to make using Actives easy so I packed maximum action into one easy-to-apply layer you can use at night. It’s like 4 serums in one without the hassle of layering!
© BUNTING HOLDINGS LIMITED, All Rights Reserved. Dr Sam’s, Dr Sam Bunting, and Flawless Nightly Serum are Trademarks of Bunting Holdings Limited.