- Free samples with every order!
- Free shipping on orders $50+
- 60 Day Happiness Pledge
- Always Cruelty Free
Collect 90 points when you purchase this product.Learn More
How much Flawless Moisturiser should I use?
Is it okay to use Flawless Moisturiser under make-up?
What is the difference between Flawless Moisturiser and Flawless Moisturiser Light?
Have any more questions? FAQ
“Brightens and boosts skin whilst helping keep pores clear and skin calm.”
“A gorgeous, buttery hydrator full of antioxidants and fatty acids.”
“The superior salt form of water loving hyaluronic acid.”
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Xylitylglucoside, Polysilicone-11, Stearic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylitol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid.
How to use
Moisturising your face is simple. We think of Flawless Moisturiser as being like the butter in a sandwich: use as little or as much as your skin needs. On cold, stress-y work days when central heating is on, skin needs more than, say, on humid vacation days in Miami.
- Apply after cleansing and serums but before sunscreen and make-up - use 1-2 pumps depending on skin’s needs.
- Apply using the #13dottechnique, for an even layer that absorbs into your face (not your hands!)
- Do apply to eye area and neck (skin is skin!) Wait for Flawless Moisturiser to fully absorb before moving on to apply sunscreen (shouldn’t take long!).
A healthy barrier is a beautiful one so make sure your moisturiser helps repair + restore skin’s strength as well as locking in water.
© BUNTING HOLDINGS LIMITED, All Rights Reserved. Dr Sam’s, Dr Sam Bunting, and Flawless Moisturiser are Trademarks of Bunting Holdings Limited.